Monday, 4 July 2011

Some songs for when you are feeling ANGRY and VOLATILE!!

Right so as I've stated, I'm a huge fan of Eminem. Not the character himself, as he is portrayed in the media, but his ability to rap about his much publicised depression (which led to his destructive affair with drugs from 2005 onwards) whilst still being able to portray the emotions that he has in his songs.

I guess the first song to start with is definitely Eminem - Talking to Myself from his most recent Recovery album:


'Is anybody out there?
It feels like I'm talkin to myself
No one seems to know my struggle
And everything I come from
Can anybody hear me?
I guess I keep talkin to myself
It feels like I'm going insane
Am I the one who's crazy?

So why in the world do I feel so alone
Nobody but me, I'm on my own
Is there anyone out there
Who feels the way I feel
If there is, let me hear just so I know I'm not the only one'


Sound familiar?

More from me soon!

Milly

No comments: